Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Three Little Words



I'm in the midst of a fun little 5 day e-course offered by Stacy of The Meaningful Dream called the Goddess Mini Project.

Yesterday's prompt had us leaf through magazines, paying attention to which three words seemed to leap off the page and 'speak' to us.  These were mine.

I was a bit surprised by a couple of them initially, until I had a closer look at their meaning, according to Merriam-Webster.

I sketched a quick little doodle and popped it in an empty frame I had handy. Now they're beaming at me from the corner of my studio desk.

Care to join me in this? What words jump off the page for you?


(Some of you noticed yesterday that I have no clue as to how to turn off "comments" for a single post. I'm hopeless, really.)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I like your words. The ones that jumped out at me are inspiration, mystery, and versatile.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Love those, Sharon!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope your snow melted! :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope your snow melted! :)

Kimberley said...

Lovely!

I'm not taking the e-course, but three words that have been popping for me lately are:

ease
freedom
knowing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin