Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ebb and Flow


I'm the type who will regale you with long stories imbued with rich detail and punctuated with elaborate hand gestures - when I feel I have something to say.

When I'm feeling quiet, I'm like a monk who's taken a vow of silence.  After six years of blogging, I've come to recognize this as a natural ebb and flow and no longer fret when I find myself in the doldrums.

I've been relatively busy around here lately and so, I suppose my voice has turned inward.  



We've put the wheels in motion to buy our house, have met neighbours from up the road who stopped by unexpectedly for a visit, and I've begun the long and arduous process of selecting paint colours for the upstairs rooms.

I'll be back to talk your ear off again soon.  

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cute litte pony!

How exciting that things are coming together for the two of you to buy your house. And very fun to pick out paint colors. I hope you are staying warm and safe from this weather. That's enough now. Spring please!!! Oh I better quit that. We got a long way to go yet. :(

Catch you soon!
xo Catherine

Owner: Desdy Baggott said...

Your photos have been unbelievably eloquent of late.

altadenahiker said...

Oops, That comment was actually mine. I was logged into one of the blogs that I ghost write.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Catherine: This chubby pony was so friendly. I wished I had a treat to give him on such a cold & blustery day.

Karin: Thank you so much! Nice moniker, by the way. *smile*

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Silly Blogger ate my comment, so I will try again.

I can't wait to see what colors you will pick for the rooms...love seeing those kind of things.

Wonderful that you are getting settled in, and sunshine, did you hear my whine....

How absolutely wonderful.

Jen

TheChieftess said...

Isn't he a beauty!!! I

Carolynn Anctil said...

Jen: I can't wait to see what colours I pick too. *grin*

Chieftess: He surely is.

Sharon said...

What's keeping you busy sounds like more fun than what's filling my days. You are still getting out and about, and that's good too. Thanks for keeping us in the loop ~

shadowlake2005 said...

Ooh, I want to bury my face in his chilly fur.

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Beautiful photos, Carolynn.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh Carolynn! That's wonderful that you've started the process of buying your house.

I LOVE the photos in this post. You have such an amazing eye for composition. I'll have to sneak back here several times to look at them.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin